Join our SBH Natural Skincare and Wellbeing Therapist for a private guided exploration of our natural body and facial care products, step by step.
Maximum Group Size 6.
- Learn the benefits of our two Pure Hand & Body Soap with Portsmouth Seaweed blends and prepare the skin by cleansing lower legs and feet
- Learn the benefits of our five aromatherapy Blooming Bath & Shower Oil blends and soak your feet in a warm foot bath
- Learn the benefits of our two Salty Sea Scrub epsom salt blends and gently exfoliate and relax tired legs and feet
- Massage our super hydrating and nourishing A Lovely Pot of Coconuts and massage into legs
- Learn the benefits of our two Pure Hand & Body Lotion with Portsmouth Seaweed blends and massage into legs to condition, revitalise and protect skin
- Learn the benefits of our two award-winning Vitamin Sea Hand & Body Balm blends and finish with a self-foot massage
- Prepare delicate facial skin by effortlessly wiping away make-up and impurities whilst nourishing skin with our Bi Phase Make Up Cleanser
- Wash away debris with our light but effective Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Learn the benefits of our three Botanical Facial Steam blends and create a steam tent to open up pores and enjoy a few moments of relaxation
- Learn the benefits of our three Clay Masks then blend and apply your own unique mask with an ingredient of your choosing
- Enjoy a mini hydrotherapy session to detox the skin
- Wash away any dead skin cells and debris with our refreshing and soothing Complexion Water Toner
- Apply our nourishing Facial Treatment Oil to plump and prime skin by locking in hydration
- Finish with our Wild Blackberry Lip Balm to soften and soothe lips
Please note that due to essential oils contained within our products, this this private group workshop is unsuitable for pregnant women. We can offer a similar, bespoke workshops for expectant mums. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and to discuss your requirements.
Cancellation PolicyWhen booking this workshop, please note that we can only provide a full refund (less a 10% admin fee) for cancellations made more than 14 days before the start date of the workshop. For any later cancellations there will be no refunds but if the workshop is booked to run again at a later date a booking may be transferred subject to availabilityv