As a team, we’re all very much fit, healthy and responsible.
We are monitoring the current advice and government guidlines closely.
In line with government recommendations, we have decided to take some extra steps to ensure our customers and staff remain happy and safe. For example, when you visit us for your treatment we will provide you with a squirt of hand sanitiser on arrival and departure. Or you can wash your hands in our in-store sink (our personal preference)!
- Our Natural Skincare Therapist, Hannah will thoroughly wash her hands before and after each treatment, with hot water and soap. She will also apply hand sanitiser as a double precaution
- Clean and fresh towels are provided for each and every client. We don' t use couch roll
- Our treatment bed is sanitized with alcohol spray between each client
- Hot stones/wavestones/mask brushes/any tool is cleaned with hot soapy water between each client
- Daily tools are sanitised with our UV sanitizer machine
- All 'pot' products are used with spatulas. NO double dipping!
- All other products are wiped down with a clean cloth and alcohol spray between each client
- Side surfaces are wiped down with clean cloth and antibacterial spray between each client
- A naturally acntibacterial essential oil aromatherapy diffuser is burning throughout the day
If you have any questions or we can provide further ressurance, please call us on 023 9229 3322.
As per our booking terms, we usually have a cancellation policy where appointments must be cancelled or changed within a minimum of 48 hours before the appointment time or deposits will be non-refundable.
However, during this usual and difficult time, we understand if you have to cancel your appointment within the required notice period. We’d just kindly ask that you consider rescheduling your appointment with us, rather than cancelling altogether.
As a small, community-minded business, we want to act responsibly and ensure our customers are happy and safe. We hope you will continue to support us during these unusual times and be mindful of the financial challenges we are likely to face over the coming months. By rescheduling your appointment, and not cancelling, you will help to protect our financial viability as a microbusiness with constant overheads and responsibility for staff.
If you are feeling unwell or are required to self-isolate, please notify us immediately on 023 9229 3322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly release your appointment slot for public booking.