60 minute treatment
(50% booking deposit required)
What is a Deep Dive Facial?
Our holistic facials use our award-winning Pure Marine Bio Essence Collection, plus other facial skincare products exclusively formulated by Southsea Bathing Hut for The Lagoon.
The Deep Dive Facial uses all our facial skincare products made with British coastal botanicals: gentle, powerful, natural and organic.
Your treatment will end with a relaxing, detoxifying massage for the face, scalp, neck, shoulders, arms and hands.
How does a Deep Dive Facial work?
Our 60 minute facial includes a double cleanse, hot towel steam, exfoliation, tone, plus dead sea mud masque, relaxing massage for the face, scalp, neck, shoulders, arms and hands, moisturiser and lip balm.
Is a Deep Dive Facial right for me?
The natural and organic skincare products and techniques used in this treatment have been formulated to suit most skin types, including sensitive and blemish-prone skin.
If you are currently experiencing regular significant breakouts, such as whiteheads, blackheads or cystic acne, we recommend seeking the services of a dermatologist in the first instance as an extraction-based medical-grade facial may be most helpful for you. Due to the hyper-sensitivity and inflammation caused during an acne breakout, the pure essential oils and plant extracts used in our products may cause mild irritation. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more advice and we can always point you in the right direction to get the help you need.
Due to the current guidelines surrounding the Beauty & Wellness Industry, we cannot provide treatments for people who are identified as clinically extremely vulnerable or anyone clinically vulnerable.
This includes anyone over the age of 70, pregnant women or anyone who usually needs a flu jab for underlying medical conditions. Please refer to www.gov.uk for further information or click here.
If you have a serious medical condition you need to provide Southsea Bathing Hut with a letter from your doctor or practitioner confirming that the treatment is suitable for you.
Giving this treatment as a gift? Read about our Gift Card here.
Save 15% on products in our natural skincare shop for the 1 hour after your treatment.
Important: Due to the current guidelines surrounding the Beauty & Wellness Industry, we cannot provide treatments for people who are identified as clinically extremely vulnerable or anyone clinically vulnerable. This includes anyone over the age of 70, pregnant women or anyone who usually needs a flu jab for underlying medical conditions. Please refer to www.gov.uk for further information.
The following Terms and Conditions have been implemented with your convenience and satisfaction in mind.
- Arriving late may eat into treatment time.
- In accordance with government guidance, we respectfully request that you arrive to your appointment wearing a face mask or covering. This is mandatory for all shops. The government have confirmed that face coverings do not need to be worn by clients during their facial treatment. Your therapist will wear a mask and visor throughout your treatment. You may also be interested to know that we fully ventilate The Lagoon Treatment Room between clients, by using an industrial Air Mover.
If you are feeling unwell or are required to self-isolate, please notify us as soon as possible on 023 9229 3322 or email email@example.com. We will promptly release your appointment slot for public booking. We will reschedule your appointment to an alternative date and time within 30 days of the original booking in order for you to not lose your deposit. Rescheduled appointments which need to be cancelled or changed beyond this 30 day period, due to serious illness or force majeure, will be rebooked at discretion of the SBH management for a date within 1 calendar year from the original booking. Otherwise, all deposits are lost
- Clients who no-show at their appointment lose their deposit or one treatment from their course/package or gift voucher if that's the method of payment
- By booking a treatment at The Lagoon, you agree to accept hand sanitiser and have your temperature checked, via contactless digital thermometer, on arrival. If your temperature exceeds 38°C (100.4°F), we will have to refuse to proceed with your treatment and reschedule your appointment for another date
Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your treatment time as we currently have no waiting area for The Lagoon
A 50% deposit must be paid for all bookings.
We encourage all our clients not to bring expensive personal belongings to The Lagoon at Southsea Bathing Hut as we take no responsibility for your items.
Please arrive at your appointment alone. We are sorry that friends, family members, carers, children or pets cannot be allowed to wait at The Lagoon or anywhere within Southsea Bathing Hut unattended whilst you are in the treatment room.
- We are currently only able to accept post-treatment balance payments by credit/debit/visa card. We cannot accept cash payments.
Further Terms and Conditions for The Lagoon at Southsea Bathing Hut can be found here