A hand-poured soy wax candle with a cotton wick, the blend of geranium, lavender and palmarosa essential oils creates a relaxing atmosphere in any room, perfect for an evening in after a long day.
Inspired on an evening walk by the calming low tide and gentle waves, this scented candle will relax your senses and settle your mind. It comes with a leaflet explaining how to get the best from your candle, all inside a neat cotton pouch.
Our home city of Portsmouth was once known for its soap making and restorative sea bathing. We’re bringing that heritage back to life, with natural products inspired by coastal, natural beauty.
90g with a 16hr minimum burn time/ 220g with a 40 hour minimum burn time.
How to get the best from your SBH Candle
The First Burn
The first burn of a natural soy wax candle is the most important. Burn your candle for long enough to allow a molten pool of wax to form and fully extend to the outside rim of the jar. This is known as setting the candle "memory." Each time you burn the candle, it will then "remember" to burn out to the rim, instead of melting down the centre and causing tunnelling.
Other top tips
- Burn your candle in sessions of one hour for every inch of your candle's diameter.
- But never leave a burning candle unattended.
Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4". Trimming the wick will allow the candle to have a longer burn time.
- Burn candles on a protective, heat-resistant surface, away from drafts and anything flammable.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish the flame by dipping the wick into the melted wax pool, then repositioning it.
- This will help eliminate smoking or "afterglow".
- Store candles in an upright, level position in a dark and cool area. Do not store directly in bright light.