Learn how to make your own 100% natural, vegan and plastic-free argan, orange & neroli whipped body butter in the comfort of your own home with our online Film Workshops.
With each purchase, an individual will make 2 x 250ml body butters, all ingredients will be shipped in their workshop kit and online access for 8 weeks to our Film Workshop will be sent directly via email.
Using a base of Argan Oil, butters, plant-based wax and three essential oils, your unique recipe will create a luxuriously hydrating body butter. The finished product will be nourishing but not greasy, and perfectly whisked for a velvety, light texture.
Please read the Terms & Conditions in the tab below before purchase.
Buying as a gift? We can delay sending the film workshop link to your recipient. Immediately after purchase, please email email@example.com and request for the link to be sent to your recipient at a later date of your choosing.
- Candelilla Wax
- Cocoa Butter
- Mango Butter
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Argan Oil
- Cornflour Starch
- Vitamin E, Sweet Orange and Neroli Essential Oil blend
- 2 sets of tins and labels.
Equipment you will need (not provided in Workshop Kit):
- Hot plate or oven hob
- Temperature resistant surface protector
- 2 x temperature resistant glass mixing bowls or jugs
- Stainless steel pan, part-filled with water (to create a double boiler) or stainless steel saucepan
- Small stainless steel pan
- Silicon spatula
- A Stand Mixer, Handheld Electric Whisk or a Manual Whisk
- A clean and safe workstation
You have up to 8 weeks from purchase to access the video and make your product.
You will receive a workshop link in your order confirmation email. You can access the link from your Southsea Bathing Hut account.
Please only use this workshop for yourself and do not try to share it with others. To protect our video content as a small business, we monitor streaming and clicks. Any unusual activity will be detected and those accounts will be flagged. If you rate the experience, please recommend it to your friends as a purchase, or buy it for them as a gift.
If you have any issues gaining access to your Film Workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your own skincare at home is super fun, but there are some basic health and safety guidelines you should follow.
- Firstly, make sure you are working in a well-lit, ventilated space, away from pets, children or distractions.
- This workshop involves working with hot oils, so if you’re under 18, you’ll need adult supervision.
- All the ingredients you will be working with are natural, but some may cause some irritation if they come into direct contact with your eyes. Please work and pour gently. In case of direct contact in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if irritation occurs.
- As we’ll be working with essential oils, if you’re pregnant, we’d recommend waiting to do this workshop until the 1st trimester has passed.
- What’s really fun about making natural skincare is that once you’ve learnt the principles of how a product is made, you can get really creative with trying different oils, butters, and aromas. However, the recipe we teach has been formulated with care and certified by an independent cosmetic chemist as ‘safe’. So we’d recommend you experiment with caution. Plus, be aware, that cosmetic laws are thankfully tightly regulated here in the UK so any products you make at home using this, or any similar recipe, will not be legal for sale to friends, family or the general public. If you’re interested in making and selling skincare products, you can gather information from your local trading standards office.
- The beauty of our workshop is that you can take in the information at your own pace. Simply use the pause, step forward or playback buttons, as you need.